- The Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness works in partnership with communities across Connecticut to prevent and end homelessness through leadership, community organizing, advocacy, research and education.
- The Connecticut Housing Coalition uses advocacy, education and collaboration to expand housing opportunity and to increase the quantity and quality of affordable housing available to Connecticut residents with low and moderate incomes.
- The Fair Housing Association of Connecticut is a membership organization of local fair housing officers and those with related duties.
- The Partnership for Strong Communities helps shape solutions to end homelessness, develop healthy neighborhoods, and create more affordable housing opportunities for workers, young professionals and families.
* For organizations dealing specifically with mortgage foreclosures, please visit our Foreclosure Resources page.