Request Rent Recalculation

If you live in low-income public housing or have a Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) and you have lost income due to the Covid-19 health emergency, you can use this website to send a letter to the housing authority to report a change in your income and request that your rent be recalculated:

Translate »